Monday, September 21, 2026

Did Someone Say Christmas?

Today is the last full day of summer and when I went into Hobby Lobby today it looked like Christmas is only a couple of weeks away with aisle after aisle of Christmas decorations.  They did, however, have some nice fall displays too.  


I love the Christmas holidays, but I'm not quite ready to purchase Christmas decorations yet even though everything was 50% off.

The ladies' fall tea at my church is this Saturday [the 26th] so this is a busy week of preparation. I will be sure to post pictures. The theme is Harvest Homecoming and the tablescape is pumpkins.  I was able to purchase some nice fall mugs for the ladies at $ Tree for $1.50 each. They're larger than I'd like but they go nicely with the other tablescape decor and the price was right.  The ladies will take them home at the conclusion of the tea.  I washed all of them today and got them ready to take to set-up on Thursday afternoon.


This is a short post but I just wanted to check in and let you know I'm alive and well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. If you would like to leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!